Got Dynoed finally

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
288 at the rear wheels with engine bay temp of 101* (hot ass day) i think with a cooler day, some underdrives and a better tune i could hit 300 at the wheels

im pretty happy with the results, seeing as how i didnt know what to expect

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
that's cool that you got it dynoed Mike! where did you get it done at? yea, it was a freekin hot day toda! i was putting my 03 tank in today in that heat. i ended up laying in a pool of my own sweat and slop....

1999WhiteSVT

STLMustangs.com
Established Member
99riocobra said:
that's cool that you got it dynoed Mike! where did you get it done at? yea, it was a freekin hot day toda! i was putting my 03 tank in today in that heat. i ended up laying in a pool of my own sweat and slop....
it was at that show/meet at auto plaza ford on the mobile dyno

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
i got dynoed at steigimers shop about a year ago..i dynoed with exhaust at 287...im shootin for somwhere near 400 with nitrous and a couple bolt ons..nice numbers though

99Cobra#2468

Student of the Cobra
Established Member
1999WhiteSVT said:
288 at the rear wheels with engine bay temp of 101* (hot ass day) i think with a cooler day, some underdrives and a better tune i could hit 300 at the wheels

im pretty happy with the results, seeing as how i didnt know what to expect

That is pretty close to my first dyno numbers w/ similar numbers. I have generally found that despite the 99 and 01 Cobras being rated at "320" crank horsepower, the 01's typically dyno quite higher with similar mods. However, that all changes with good tunes and power adders!

With some underdrive pullies, cooler air, and a little tweeking of the tune, 300 rwhp should be no problem!

Users who are viewing this thread