Got Called out...

Clint ODell

Established Member
My truck... 99 red S/C L

500+ rwhp stage 3 cams, built everything stall 2400. From a dig. Stock S/C
VS
500 Crank HP 300zx twin turbo

Dig to 110!?

Hes very confident and willing to put money on it.

:pop:

opinions?

Dusten

Established Member
what tires are you running? Would be close, but i think if you hook, you win. That Z's a stick, right?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Definitely all about the launch... how good yours is and how bad his is.

Johnathanh

Got boost?
Established Member
well take it to the track!!! not on the street just to keep it safe

Put your slicks or et streets on.. and if you want a nitrous system and race him!!.. you should win!!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I agree with taking it to the track. I can't say you'll win though, really. If you launch well and he launches poorly I think it'll be a close finish. If you launch bad, I think he'll take you.

He's just too light.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
If you hook with that stal and all, i think you win.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
how does he know that he has 500FWHP, and not WHP??? if he has 500 at the fw, then i think he will get you...he has more power:weight...however i think you will get him off the line for sure.

who said go to 110mph??? do you know the guy? im thinking 110 is some random number he mighta come up with because maybe thats what his trap was in the 1/4???

Johnathanh

Got boost?
Established Member
Just buy a nitrous wet kit and install it put about 125 shot of nitrous.. But with racegas.. and you shouldn't be worried about nothing :D

Bootbox

Established Member
Him telling you his crank horsepower tells me he's never had it on a dyno. It reeks of someone that's magazine racing and rice-tuning. "well lets see the K&N website says 30hp for the filter plus the 320 stock, there's 350hp oh and there's the catback that's good for 50hp according to the website there's 400hp...."

can you get a modlist from the guy? how much boost on what turbos etc...

motorider228

Established Member
As someone said get a 125 shot wet kit and don't let him know, throw some race gas in there and try to get some traction. Do you have trac bars or anything? If I were you I would invest in some trac bars atleast.

Clint ODell

Established Member
Bootbox said:
Him telling you his crank horsepower tells me he's never had it on a dyno. It reeks of someone that's magazine racing and rice-tuning. "well lets see the K&N website says 30hp for the filter plus the 320 stock, there's 350hp oh and there's the catback that's good for 50hp according to the website there's 400hp...."

can you get a modlist from the guy? how much boost on what turbos etc...

Exactly my thoughts. Never had it at the track, stock turbos stock drive train, but yet he says hes putting 500 to the crank.... Wants to go for 200 told him 1K .

Cree Yes I am lurking around you now. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread