Got called out by a zo6

blacknlte

Established Member
A few weeks back a guy in a '04 zo6 with full bolt ons and tires called out wanting to race a '13 Shelby to see where he stands against one. After a few days of him talking trash about how he'd rape one, he got his wish and this is what happen.....

[youtube_browser]iWfTHGLaG5s[/youtube_browser]

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So what were his "full bolt ons"? Guy must have been a tool to be saying that he "would rape one".... LoL... deserved everybit of that ass wooping...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Was probably hoping/thinking you would spin and he could get a big lead on you.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Corvettes.................................... :rollseyes

My all time favorite car to whoop up on in one of my Mustangs! :dancenana:

Nice kill!! :thumbsup:

Fassssst

Established Member
Great kill . Way to shut up that silly Vette owners face . So he was gonna " rape " you huh ? Does he even know what that means ? What a typical Chevy dork !!!

smknvette

Established Member
What a fool. I had a bolt on 02 z06 and that's not a race at all haha. It did pretty good against 03-04 cobras but to think it will run with a 13 gt500 is stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
With the current stock performance of a '13 Shelby it will be pretty hard to "rape" one. Sure there are faster cars out there, but they are few and far between. How many stock cars can rape a 662hp car.....it would have to be something like a 1000hp+ car and that is if there is any traction. After a certain point everything becomes blurred when you reach these power levels and you never know what can happen:banana:

V8_Mazda

Established Member
I ran a pretty much stock '06 Z06 base, it had a CAI, MAF and tune and it was dead even the first 2 runs, then on the 3rd run he pulled about half a car, all runs were ~ 40mph-160mph

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
Nice kill. A C5Z is not in the same league as a C6Z so the guy was an idiot.

If he had a SC along with his other mods it might have been closer but he never had a chance.

Nice job.

ramstein

Established Member
If he really was that ignorant and tlaked trash about 2013 GT 500, then he absolutely deserved what he got. However it seems to me that you could have made up the trash talking part to make you kill story "more effective". Maybe he just wanted to see 2013 in action that is all.
Good kill nontheless, but the video would have been more interesting if you turned the camera around to show how hard you were pulling on him.:beer:

blacknlte

Established Member
If he really was that ignorant and tlaked trash about 2013 GT 500, then he absolutely deserved what he got. However it seems to me that you could have made up the trash talking part to make you kill story "more effective". Maybe he just wanted to see 2013 in action that is all.
Good kill nontheless, but the video would have been more interesting if you turned the camera around to show how hard you were pulling on him.:beer:

Ok explain to me how making up that he was talking trash helps make the kill "more effective"??? Humm must be another vett owner..... Would you like for me to take the screen shots of the local fb group that it was in to prove to you since you must be another doubter like the other vett owner in the video??

Yes there was a rear facing camera but it died about 20mins before the race took place.

Users who are viewing this thread