Got Burned on the KB going turbo.

2002_500HP

Banned
Hey Guys,
So turns out i got burned on getting my Kb so i said screw it and decided to go turbo while i was at it. I'm thing of Pro Turbo Systems Kit. Anyone have anyother ideas who i should call...this kit is pertty complete in my eyes but i'm open to suggestions. And i will be dropping in the built motor sooner than expected. Man what a day this has been.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Screaming01L said:
what do you mean you got burned? Did it get hot and you touched it, J/K, did someone rip you off?

Man you can't leave us hanging like that????????????

2002_500HP

Banned
well i'll just say it was supposed to ship to me a week ago and it didn't and i kept getting bs'd around about it so i just canceled the order. Also i was very clam and laided back about it...but today when it was supposed to go out and didn't it pushed my hot button.

Last edited:

2002_500HP

Banned
i'm not gonna rip on anyone ....but it was 99.9% KB's fault they couldn't get their s**t together on this one so they can keep their s/c. It was bascially back and forth they said blah blah blah....they should have shipped it out as promised i waited over a week and half for them to ship it. And i don't mind waiting but they weren't gonna ship it until next monday which is BS holidays or not they should have them there waiting to go out.

Last edited:

2002_500HP

Banned
yea i know i spoke with the lady that anwsers the phones today before i chilled out about the whole sitituation....i have most all the vendors in my cell on speed dial, i just think turbo would be the way to go.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
driven to build said:
My Pro Turbo Kit shipped today.

:rockon:

:banana:

:pepper:

:beer:

When was it ordered? And did you pay 70% to get on the list and then 30%+shipping to go to fabrication? (that is what they said to me....pay the other 30% to get it started. I told them I wanted to see something done. Of course they said no and that I would be skipped.)

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
svt5.4 said:
When was it ordered? And did you pay 70% to get on the list and then 30%+shipping to go to fabrication? (that is what they said to me....pay the other 30% to get it started. I told them I wanted to see something done. Of course they said no and that I would be skipped.)

That sounds like bad business to me...

Morgan

Established Member
2002_500HP said:
Hey Guys,
So turns out i got burned on getting my Kb so i said screw it and decided to go turbo while i was at it. I'm thing of Pro Turbo Systems Kit. Anyone have anyother ideas who i should call...this kit is pertty complete in my eyes but i'm open to suggestions. And i will be dropping in the built motor sooner than expected. Man what a day this has been.

PSI Motorsports near Houston has an awesome kit that uses almost all the stock hardware and doesn't run underneath the engine cradle like the PTK kit. I'm not sure it's available in a kit yet. I can guarentee it far surpasses the PTK kit though, they have pictures.

PSI- 281.557.2874

Users who are viewing this thread