Got beat by a viper.

MOORESPEED

Established Member
But, we went from an 85mph roll and he got move! So what do you expect. He cought me off gaurd since I did not expect him to race, but oh well. We went from 85 to about 115 and when we let out I was even with his back bumper. I got a short video of it on my computer, but dont know how to post it on the site. I tried to get him to go again from a slower roll, but as usual he wouldnt run again :cuss: . I would have showed him a differnt out come if we could have gone from a slower roll :burnout: , but oh well no excuses. I lost.

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
MOORESPEED said:
But, we went from an 85mph roll and he got move! So what do you expect. He cought me off gaurd since I did not expect him to race, but oh well. We went from 85 to about 115 and when we let out I was even with his back bumper. I got a short video of it on my computer, but dont know how to post it on the site. I tried to get him to go again from a slower roll, but as usual he wouldnt run again :cuss: . I would have showed him a differnt out come if we could have gone from a slower roll :burnout: , but oh well no excuses. I lost.

Hi !

If the video isn´t bigger than 5 MB sent it to me as eMail. I will host it and send you the link.

[email protected]

MOORESPEED

Established Member
My truck has about 86k miles on it and with the mods it has now do you think I can put a 2lb upper on it and be safe? I already have the 6# lower, but im only reading about 12-13 PSI.

MOORESPEED

Established Member
Well, then what do you think would be a good next mod. Im kinda suffering from that italian disease right now "mafundsalow" so it cant be a built motor or KB anytime soon.

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
A good friend of mine has a 95 Viper and it is my intention to show him my taillights.
For your next mod a set of DRs are good and try to race from a standstill as our advantage is strongest down at lower speeds.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread