Got an 01 Cobra w/ American Thunder, now need an Off-Road H or X pipe. Suggestions?

shebal

I've got an 01 Cobra and just installed a Flowmaster American Thudner Cat-Back Exhaust and would like to get an Off-Road H or X pipe. I'm looking for something that would give me noticable increase in power and sound much louder. Any suggestions? Please help. Thanks.

99SVTcobraVERT

hey there, i can help with your problem, i had a mac off road pro chamber h pipe on my 01 cobra and i have since removed it and its sitting the garage, so it is for sale it went for 269.99 shipped brand new. uses a chamber like design to allow exhaust to flow more freely and brought me 11rwhp and 16rwtq just bolting it on. there are ignorant people that will say that isnt enough because they claim 20-25rwhp but its just not true. make me an offer on it if you are interested. ask any local speed shop about how good the pipe is. it is also ceramic coated, i think i spelled that right haha. so let me know :beer: :burnout: you can email me at [email protected] also

Users who are viewing this thread