Got a new toy yesterday

0103SVT

Established Member
Figured you guys would like this. Nothing fancy it's just a 600 but I like it. Payments and insurance together are less then what I pay for gas in a month for the truck only. Needless to say the truck won't be driven very much anymore.

GSXR001.gif

GSXR006.gif

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
Enjoy the new toy. I keep runnin thru my head the possibility of buyin a bike. Ill just have to buy a cruiser if I do because i would never trust myself on a bike like that. Id have to see what it would do too often.

svt_racing

Established Member
NICE..I actually just sold my very clean 94 GSXR 750 (modded) yesterday...only reason I sold it was to pay for my other toy I bought..03 Raptor (modded). I miss her already but I get another one later...I had a blast with mine!!

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Believe it or not this might become my 50 mile round trip daily driver soon. Have a set of flat track Hoosiers on the way for it. Cops and the DMV have finally laidoff us on the streets. I don't think my neighbors would be so happy, pipes a little loud.
DSCF0791.sized.jpg

Congrats on the rocket. I'd have one but my wife won't let me. A quad on the other hand is some how different? :shrug:

0103SVT

Established Member
TucsonPred said:
Congrats on the rocket. I'd have one but my wife won't let me. A quad on the other hand is some how different? :shrug:

Sweet Quad!

Oh believe me my wife doesn't really want me to have it either but her want for a toy Pomeranian dog was greater. She got her dog and I have to build a new fence for my 90lb Pit Bull in the back yard. I'm still not sure that I'm getting the better end of this deal LOL. On the other hand though, I freakin love riding this bike :rockon:

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
0103SVT said:
Figured you guys would like this. Nothing fancy it's just a 600 but I like it. Payments and insurance together are less then what I pay for gas in a month for the truck only. Needless to say the truck won't be driven very much anymore.

GSXR001.gif

GSXR006.gif
what year is that. is it true insurance is expensive.if you dont mind me asking what are the payments. im looking at buying a 2005 R6 this month. cool bike. :pepper:

0103SVT

Established Member
frightning#650 said:
what year is that. is it true insurance is expensive.if you dont mind me asking what are the payments. im looking at buying a 2005 R6 this month. cool bike. :pepper:

It's an 05. Payments are $145 a month and ins is $55. I got my insurance through State Farm but you have to have a auto policy through them to be able to do it. They told me they don't do straight motorcycle policies.

Users who are viewing this thread