Got a new shifter knob

SoCalStang

Established Member
It's a brushed aluminum Hurst shifter T-handle. Bolted right up to my MGW shifter. What do you guys think? Sorry for the picture quality, it's from a phone.

handle4.gif

handle3.gif

handle2.gif

handle1.gif

and a quick exterior shot:

sideshot.jpg

sideshot2.jpg

vulture

Established Member
I have that handle on my old vette . It was cool for a while , not my thing anymore . Kills third though!

SoCalStang

Established Member
those are some ugly ass floor mats though

What't that got to do with the shifter?

The mats do their job. Keep the fabric mats clean at work and during the raining season. It's the first time anyone disliked the Ford logo mats. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

SoCalStang

Established Member
I have that handle on my old vette . It was cool for a while , not my thing anymore . Kills third though!

What do you mean it kills third? I actually like the way it feels through all the gears better than the stocker knob with the MGW shifter(maybe the way it positions your hand as you hold it?) .

vulture

Established Member
Yeah , i mean its great for 3rd . i used to like mine also, kinda lost interest in it.

94_Vert

Established Member
What't that got to do with the shifter?

The mats do their job. Keep the fabric mats clean at work and during the raining season. It's the first time anyone disliked the Ford logo mats. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

its not the logo its the rubber, carpet>rubber i think it just makes your interior look cheap, but its not mine its yours so :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread