Got a new gun (pic)

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
picked up a brand new glock 30 yesterday.
its the subcompact .45 slimframe model. holds 10+1
i hope to shoot it within the next few days. whatcha all think?
l_9f5c7ceaaf4e4d889244861427001317.jpg

03DOHC

Established Member
I'm not a big glock fan but all that matters is if you like it and you can hit what you aim at and it works every time you pull the trigger. :thumbsup:

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
You just bought the gun that's been on my "need to buy" list for the last 6 months.. Haha! I currently have a nice tactical Glock 21 .45 ACP and I absolutely love it!

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
be careful.

nice firearm, you may not like how it feels when firing it depending on your hand. 45 subcompact really packs a punch, i really dont care for the way it feels when firing but others love it.

never a problem with any of my glocks quality wise so you should be good there. hope ya like it

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
Glock FTW.

Off topic but I love the .45 stopping power argument. All that matters is being able to hit the target repeatedly which is generally easier with a 9mm. Plus some Winchester Ranger ammo and fughedaboutit.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Damn fine choice. My G30 has NEVER skipped a beat in thousands of rounds. Best gun I own.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
I used to think Glock FTW but my department (1,800 officers) just changed from Glock to the S&W M&P40.. Our range said they were having trouble with the newer Glocks and didn't want to put any of our lives in danger if they didn't work when we needed em too.. Must be crazy expensive to make the change but they did..

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
I used to think Glock FTW but my department (1,800 officers) just changed from Glock to the S&W M&P40.. Our range said they were having trouble with the newer Glocks and didn't want to put any of our lives in danger if they didn't work when we needed em too.. Must be crazy expensive to make the change but they did..

In other words, they got a government grant for new weapons and could get the S&W's cheaper and sold all the Glocks.. That's usually how it works around here! :D

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
hold on to that sucker. i have a glock 27,boy does it have some bark to it. not sure if id want the sub compact in 45. that reminds me i have to get out and do some shooting

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
The same one is sitting in my dresser drawer. The kick isn't all that bad. My 100lb girlfriend shoots it w/o a problem and is pretty accurate as well. It was also the first gun she has ever fired. Good purchase!!!

:rockon:
IMG00005-20090210-2030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread