Got a new DD and the best part is it was FREE

JoshHooten

Established Member
Whats up guys ,[well not daily driver I have a work truck with paid for gas ] I just got this 2000 jeep grand cherokee for 0 ,it was my grandmothers and she never drives it anymore
so my grandpa was tired of paying for insurance and for the tag . so she called me yesterday and asked me if
I wanted to buy her jeep for $2,500 so I said yes and then she just talked my grandpa into giving it to me so all I
have to pay for is tag and insurance , here it is 150k miles in perfect garage kept condition 4.0 I6 interior is perfect not one tear or
inperfection in the leather what a steal
DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0212.jpg

and keep in mind this is 150k miles and the leather is perfect
DSCN0218.jpg

DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0215.jpg

DSCN0209.jpg

Last edited:

mnewxcv

Established Member
awesome man, fords and jeeps are the way to go. my girlfriend had a 2nd gen grand cherokee like that with the 4.0 and it was just shy of 200k when she got a new car. its still in the family too works fine.

JoshHooten

Established Member
Your ass better take your grandparents out to dinner!

oh yeah thats for sure , and Ill do anything they need around the house she just called me up on my off day and said "do you want my jeep" I could not believe it I would have gladly paid the 2,500k which still would have been a steal I cant thank them enough.

F8L SNK

Established Member
I am sure you do, but understand that this is better than most people get it. I applaud your grandparents and I hope you appreciate it as much as you seem too. Great to see people getting a great opportunity. Make the most of it and remember it when you have the same opportunity. Good for you!

mnewxcv

Established Member
oh yeah thats for sure , and Ill do anything they need around the house she just called me up on my off day and said "do you want my jeep" I could not believe it I would have gladly paid the 2,500k which still would have been a steal I cant thank them enough.

i wasnt gonna correct u in the OP when i saw it, but u did it twice so i gotta.

2500k = 2,500,000. either this is a typo, your a fool for paying that much, or your grandma was tryin to make a quick buck off her own blood and ur grandpa saved your ass. I say take him out for a beer and leave granny at home if this is the case! :rolling:

JoshHooten

Established Member
i wasnt gonna correct u in the OP when i saw it, but u did it twice so i gotta.

2500k = 2,500,000. either this is a typo, your a fool for paying that much, or your grandma was tryin to make a quick buck off her own blood and ur grandpa saved your ass. I say take him out for a beer and leave granny at home if this is the case! :rolling:

Oh yeah my bad $ 2,500

JoshHooten

Established Member
I am sure you do, but understand that this is better than most people get it. I applaud your grandparents and I hope you appreciate it as much as you seem too. Great to see people getting a great opportunity. Make the most of it and remember it when you have the same opportunity. Good for you!

thanks and I will take that advice

flS/R

Established Member
granny hooking you up for the win. You probably could have held out for a better deal on the car like having here bake you some cookies while you were there or something like that :)

I am not really into jeeps or suv but I would rock that as a dd because it is clean

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
nothing better than getting a used car from the grandparents/old people set. they take care of cars so well. congrats :beer:

Monster Mach

Established Member
congrats! jeep ftw moms 08 is approaching 200k as we speak just passed 190k last week.. thank god for that hemi.. thing runs like its new

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
lift + tires are a must! check out icelandoffroad.com also. i had a 96 jeep with the rockers and front bumper and they both worked great.

congrats on the free truck

Users who are viewing this thread