its an 04....

Picturesofmyhouse022-1.jpg

Picturesofmyhouse020.jpg

Picturesofmyhouse019-1.jpg

:beer:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
ehhh just kidding... My buddy bought the murci, a black serious clk 63 amg and a vantage. Its one of the most beautiful cars and i just had to joke with you guys! lol Sorry! And i take terrible pics btw..

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
But he did get the car for an amazing price and when november rolls around this will be in my top 3 list for cars i am going to buy.

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
hey man, what ever happnened to the Z06?

It fell off the truck at the dealership.. I think i told you about that. I still have the head/cam set up. lol But for a little bit more than the zo6 i can get a some other cars. Thats why i am waiting till november. Then its game time...

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
It fell off the truck at the dealership.. I think i told you about that. I still have the head/cam set up. lol But for a little bit more than the zo6 i can get a some other cars. Thats why i am waiting till november. Then its game time...

hahah yeah you did....Wanna sell me the h/c for really cheap? What all are you looking at?

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
zo6, gallardo, ferrari 360, black series benz and murci. I would much rather have the murci over all of those but the price is double the zo6. My buddy picked his up for 160 and it has 16,000 miles which is considered high.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
zo6, gallardo, ferrari 360, black series benz and murci. I would much rather have the murci over all of those but the price is double the zo6. My buddy picked his up for 160 and it has 16,000 miles which is considered high.

thats not bad I thought they were a lot more than that...what do you do for a living?

Users who are viewing this thread