Got a new car. Pics.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
And it's....not a Cobra.

I know I'm a little bitch. After all this talk about getting a Cobra. I was planning, however, to stay in South Florida. Ended up coming back to the DC area for a good job I landed and it's just not practical in any way to own a 400hp muscle car here primarily because of the winters.

However, i WILL own a ****in Cobra in the near future. You all have my word. For now, I remain "1day-ACobra"

Meanwhile, I bit on an 06 Infiniti M35x with technology package and AWD. Bluetooth, backup camera, 8 speaker bose, HID, etc.

What can I say? Picked it up only 2 hours ago and I want go driving just for the **** of it. The AWD is superb, the handling is phenomenal, the car has 280hp and 270lbs and MOVES for a sedan.

Can't express how well this thing handles. 60mph highway curve and you dont move an inch. It is SO completely stable. Suspension is a little stiff but expected. Smooth, and very quiet inside.

Push button everything. No keys involved.

1 owner, 8000 miles, and talked the dealership down to 36k out the door.

Flawless condition inside and out.

This weekend getting a very light tint, exterior detail, and JL w7 in custom box in the trunk to accompany the Bose system.

x1.jpg

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

x4.jpg

x5.jpg

x6.jpg

x7.jpg

x8.jpg

x9.jpg

x10.jpg

x12.jpg

x13.jpg

bssmith1220

Established Member
Nice ride...I sold the stang and got a maxima when I had a baby. Its not all bad, people with stock fox bodies or 96-98 will be pissed when you outrun them with a sedan:)

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Turkish said:
I bet you like Expresso's too. :)

Well played :lol1:

I actually don't drink coffee at all. Can't stand that shit.

bssmith1220 said:
Nice ride...I sold the stang and got a maxima when I had a baby. Its not all bad, people with stock fox bodies or 96-98 will be pissed when you outrun them with a sedan:)

It's fun as hell to drive and surprisingly quick. With an exhaust, chip/tune, an intake, i'd probably be pushing, what, like 270 to the wheels? Hahaha. All 4 wheels at least :)

Last edited:

onemean460

Established Member
you could have had an e60 545i (twice the car) oh well nice ride though I bet it runs good! hows the gas mileage seem?

Users who are viewing this thread