got a ****ing ticket...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
On the way to one buddies house. damn cop pulls me over gets me for going 15 miles over the speed limit. window tint. and seatbelt. this shit sucks. :fm::bs:

bolt_956

Established Member
That sucks. JUst payed one off today for 84 in a 65. Payed $170 with the ticket deferred for 1 day. As long as I dont get a ticket today and tomorrow is all good.

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
On the way to one buddies house. damn cop pulls me over gets me for going 15 miles over the speed limit. window tint. and seatbelt. this shit sucks. :fm::bs:

Owned by Johnny Law once again :nonono:. Sounds like you don't dispute anything he ticketed you for, so why raise the :bs: flag. For the sake of you and your truck I think its time to cut your loses and buy an import. In the event your local authorities start crushing impounded cars for dumb sh!t at least the L will be safe.

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
Owned by Johnny Law once again :nonono:. Sounds like you don't dispute anything he ticketed you for, so why raise the :bs: flag. For the sake of you and your truck I think its time to cut your loses and buy an import. In the event your local authorities start crushing impounded cars for dumb sh!t at least the L will be safe.

Ha yea you have a good point there.. but where i live its a small town i have a camaro and a mustang also.. they love me. cause they no everything i got is fast or is gonna be fast so they pull me for everything they can. so no matter what kinda car you got around here your screwed.lol

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
That sucks. JUst payed one off today for 84 in a 65. Payed $170 with the ticket deferred for 1 day. As long as I dont get a ticket today and tomorrow is all good.

lol we arent even gonna get on the ssubject of me and my tickets put it this way i shouldnt have my lisence. haha

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Curious, why is he a "damn cop"?

It seems like you've taken responsibility for your actions, but at the same time seem to be pissed at the cop.

:shrug: :??:

Stewart

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
Curious, why is he a "damn cop"?

It seems like you've taken responsibility for your actions, but at the same time seem to be pissed at the cop.

:shrug: :??:

Stewart

Im not really mad with the cop. lol but im used to being spoiled ill admit that my dad is a deputy and my uncle is a policeman. soo.. yeah im pissed but more at myself than anything. but thats just more money out my pocket. :shrug:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I got caught doing 75 in a 40 (on a provisional license). Dot it reduced to wreckless driving, and had to pay $450 of fines.

Needless to say, that will be my last speeding ticket. I've been driving like a grandma ever since.

Aedwards_svt84

Established Member
I got caught doing 75 in a 40 (on a provisional license). Dot it reduced to wreckless driving, and had to pay $450 of fines.

Needless to say, that will be my last speeding ticket. I've been driving like a grandma ever since.

i need to be drivin like a grandma i ahve been in too much trouble here lately.

ecoastkid

Established Member
Sounds like a typical prick cop to me...Rather then give you a ticket and tell you to change some things...he throws his entire ticket book at you....

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Sounds like a typical prick cop to me...Rather then give you a ticket and tell you to change some things...he throws his entire ticket book at you....

Yes, this is clearly an issue with the cop.

:rollseyes

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member

Not raggin on the OP AT ALL but he wrecked his truck running from the cops the first day that he got it.

Cops seem to remember shit like this so I can see why they wouldn't cut him a break.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
i need to be drivin like a grandma i ahve been in too much trouble here lately.

Just don't drive over the speed limit. Not too hard.

Are you kidding me? That's his job. You break the law, you get a ticket. End of story.

The nerve of some people...

ecoastkid

Established Member
Not raggin on the OP AT ALL but he wrecked his truck running from the cops the first day that he got it.

Cops seem to remember shit like this so I can see why they wouldn't cut him a break.

I take back what I said then...If you do something as stupid as that, they WILL remember and I dont blame them then.

Dude...you need to take it easy and if you already have learned a lesson and chilled out (most of use go 15 over all the time so I wouldnt count that against you)...it might be a good idea to move...and quick

ecoastkid

Established Member
Just don't drive over the speed limit. Not too hard.

Are you kidding me? That's his job. You break the law, you get a ticket. End of story.

The nerve of some people...

You live in NJ and NEVER drive over the speed limit?...come on I'm sure you never pass someone on the right when they are making a left turn?

I'm not saying the cop shouldn't do his job...There is just no reason to be come a ticketron machine. A single ticket and some warnings would suffice in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread