Got a Freaking Dent

Z06 Chic

Established Member
I'm not happy about having a dent on my L!!! Not sure what I can do w/it. it's a small one but it reached the primer:cuss:

Sweet35th

Genius/serial killer
Established Member
Get a Paintless dent removal guy to remove the dent. (Go to the dealership you bought your truck at, and usualy they can hook you up with a good PDR guy.) Once the dent is pulled, you will be able to see actualy how bad the paint damage is. If it is to primer. Take it to a good reputable body shop. They should be able to repair a small chip, or crack in the paint. It wont be perfect, but usualy make it look good enough that no one would ever know where the dent was unless you showed them.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
like sweet said have a pdr pull the dent then you could get the touch up paint and dab it on the primer (do not brush!!!) using something like a tooth pic after a few times doing this (letting dry in between coats) it should fill in where the paint was chiped off and you will not notice it unless you look real hard at it

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Lightning Chic
I'm not happy about having a dent on my L!!! Not sure what I can do w/it. it's a small one but it reached the primer:cuss:

That just sucks. I have a small door ding in my pass. door. Very small, but still pissed me off. Frigging people don't care. :gt:

Users who are viewing this thread