Got a few nice mods for sale

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
When my 2000 Lightning got totaled I stripped it of all the mods and have a few of them and new stuff that I did'nt put on it for sale. Send me a PM and make me an offer on any of them.

4Lb lower pulley fits 99-01 lightnings
90mm mass air
Bassani X-pipe, new, double 2-1/2" in and out. Paid $90 for it a couple of weeks ago and did'nt have it put on.
2002 blue hood off my newer truck in perfect condition.
(2) storage units that you find behind the seats in the Lightnings.
355 gears with 500 miles on them out of my 2000 L
Stock rear lights off my 2000 L
Stock Throddle body

99RedSVT

Established Member
You wouldnt happen to have the headlights would ya?? Also how much u want for the MAF

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Originally posted by 99RedSVT
You wouldnt happen to have the headlights would ya?? Also how much u want for the MAF

I would like to know also.

If he doesn't buy give me an email.

Blk-Bolt

Established Member
Hey guys, getting a lot of PM's on the stuff. Everything I listed I have and is in perfect condition. Stuff I forgot to list is a set of clear heavy duty floor mats that came with my new truck that I don't want or need. I also have the full double pod for gauges I don't need that will fit a 99-2002 lightning. Not looking to make a killing on anything and will accept any reasonable offers first come first serve. The gears I listed are for just the gears ring an pinion still in the box if your looking to change your's out. I figured all of the mustage and 99-2001 lightning guys would be fighting for a deal on the 90mm mass air. I bought it new from JDM and as you can find on their site I paid a bunch for it. All I ask is you make me a reasonable offer for it respecting what I paid for this stuff a year ago.
Email me at [email protected] if your intrested in any of the stuff. I'll even send you a photo of anything your intrested in to help you guys out. Wish I can come across some good used stuff for my 02L I need. Just shelled out $200 for a new 4 lb pulley and $60 for a new double pod for my gauges this week because they would'nt fit on my 2002.5 lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread