got a favor to ask of you boys... (it involves pics of a hott girl!)

Did you vote for Allie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LC.

Established Member
I agree with WireEater.

She is making an account of every forum she can find to beg for votes, she made an account on a forum I'm on just to ask for votes
New York Mustangs - Forums

oh my god SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM SUGGESTED THAT I SHOULD.

I heard that no one goes on here anymore cuz everyone on here's a ****ing asshole but I never imagined so many people could be so rude this it's CRAZY to me. but whatever if putting people down on the internet makes you guys feel better then good im glad I could help. please exit my thread now. I'M TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND WIN A CONTEST TO GET A JOB. I'm not sure what cynical world you people live in where that's such a terrible thing

Last edited:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Why didn't she make her own thread on here to tell people about the contest and what not? Is she a member?

Emwun Garand

Established Member
There's a serious batch of haters on here.

Not sure about others, but I avoid threads which do not interest me. There's no value in participating just to get under someones skin.

LC.

Established Member
no she's not a member here. i wrote earlier that I did it without her knowing at first. thought it couldn't hurt to try.

LC.

Established Member
+1 Those girls are NOT that hot. Not ugly, but not OMGSOHOTTFAP. That girl is a butternose. It appears as though OP is madly in love with her and trying to impress her by helping her even though he has no chance in hell with her, and us by making it known that he associates with this "hot" girl. Meanwhile, she's LOLing at him and the other 10 leghumpers doing all the work for her thinking they're going to win her heart, while one of the dbags from CamdZ06's thread is P'ing IIHB.

you must have a smoking hot girlfriend to be saying shiit like that. by the way, if you weren't so desperate to try and exercise your internet muscles you might have taken a second to read the thread and notice that i'm a female, moron.

again, i'm asking for those of you who wish to CLICK, SCROLL, CLICK. if you don't want to, get outttttt. your comments are tiring. :bored:

Last edited:

LC.

Established Member
i'm still lurking this thread for *new* pics.

i have one pic left that i said i'll PM to people who vote in this bonus round. the guys that did it said it's a good one...

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
you must have a smoking hot girlfriend to be saying shiit like that. by the way, if you weren't so desperate to try and exercise your internet muscles you might have taken a second to read the thread and notice that i'm a female, moron.

again, i'm asking for those of you who wish to CLICK, SCROLL, CLICK. if you don't want to, get outttttt. your comments are tiring. :bored:

veszf0.jpg

I'd say she's a 10.

I love how LC gets to cuss everyone out and this thread doesn't get moved to smackdown, yet people's responses to her are getting deleted. What's up with that mods?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
oh my god SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM SUGGESTED THAT I SHOULD.

I heard that no one goes on here anymore cuz everyone on here's a ****ing asshole but I never imagined so many people could be so rude this it's CRAZY to me. but whatever if putting people down on the internet makes you guys feel better then good im glad I could help. please exit my thread now. I'M TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND WIN A CONTEST TO GET A JOB. I'm not sure what cynical world you people live in where that's such a terrible thing

And what a job it is. Your friend is lucky if she's half as dumb as you. :lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The desperateness from the males on this site when it comes to a woman posting pictures is sad. I can spend less time on Google images finding a wide variety of better looking females without having to read through a bunch of bullshit.

I think these "vote" for blah blah threads are just as annoying as spammers with the same concept.

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
The desperateness from the males on this site when it comes to a woman posting pictures is sad. I can spend less time on Google images finding a wide variety of better looking females without having to read through a bunch of bullshit.

I think these "vote" for blah blah threads are just as annoying as spammers with the same concept.

Too bad doing it isn't can't get the OPs banned. "She" is tiring.

This OP should definitely be:

T-Shirt-Next-on-the-Banned-List.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
The desperateness from the males on this site when it comes to a woman posting pictures is sad.

It's the thrill of the chase man, it's the closest thing many of these guys come to actual dating. :lol::lol:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
While I may not agree with threads like this I see no reason to go to SD other than a few of you trying to instigate it there.

Which I could be handing out points for.

This isn't going to SD so just chill. If you don't like it stay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread