Got a Dog!

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Looks like if he takes a dump on that carpet, it is going to be a nightmare to get out..

Cute dog too.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Looks like if he takes a dump on that carpet, it is going to be a nightmare to get out..

Cute dog too.

I've had the dog since Monday. He's gone to the litter box every time. When he's up on the couch, he gives a little bark to let me know when he needs to pee or poop - every time.

The room is my den, and the carpet is more than 25 years old. Over the years, the carpet been "anointed" by cats, hamsters, gerbils, hedgehogs, and a crayfish. Gizmo is a 7-week old puppy - if he slips up, to me, it's no big deal; a paper towel and some Fabreze will take care of it.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
He's got a very sweet temperament, and just loves to chew (gently) on my fingers. Which I don't mind, but that drives my wife crazy. I figure he's a puppy going through the teething stage. He does stop when I tell him to, but then forgets after a few minutes....

He's also dying to get a drink from my coffee cup, but that (and my bourbon glass) are both strictly off limits. Hehehe.

Users who are viewing this thread