Got a chic situation developing and wanted some MACA input

98mdsnake

Established Member
Some of you might now that I'm married but been seperated since October. This is my second marriage by the way. Well natuarally as most guys would do I drug out the shopping cart last week finally. I was surfing Myspace and accidently came across a cousin of my first wife. I have been divorced from her now for about 7-1/2 years. Well I sent her cousin (Jessica) a friend request last Monday. I havnt seen or talked her since my divorce. She accepted the friend request and she's been im'ing me and calling me all week. We hung out Friday night and all day yesturday we hung out shopping. Everything seems to be going good. Just wanted some input on what I should do? It feels kinda of wierd dating a ex relative but both of us dont seemed to be worried about it too much. What would you guys do? Dont go there or keep on hanging out with her and seeing where it goes?

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Shouldn't this be in smackdown? LOL

I'd stay away. Just my opinion.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Wow....I slept with my ex's cousin before and she was PISSED! We were still friends so I felt bad. If you guys don't talk then I say it's game, but I expect drama when she does find out.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Well Jessica called her mom to tell her and her mom didnt seem to have a problem with it. As far as my ex wife goes I havnt seen or spoken to her in like 7 years.

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
PIIHB is mandatory on a car forum.

Other than that, it's your call. I could never do it. It depends what you're looking for.

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
I banged my ex's sister a little while ago, kinda fun...

we need pictures to see if she is even worth it, whats the myspace link...

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
Wow....I slept with my ex's cousin before and she was PISSED! We were still friends so I felt bad. If you guys don't talk then I say it's game, but I expect drama when she does find out.

you think that pisses them off, try sleeping with their mom a few times.

what can i say, the chicks mom was hotter than she was, lol.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
THERE IS NO REASON FOR A MAN TO GET MARRIED, JUST GIVE HER 50% AND AVOID THE LEGAL BILLS!!!

I AINT JOKIN

KEN

:beer::beer:

amen man, im young so i hant had to go through a divorce, just barely old enough to get married, but ive seen enough of them and went throguh one with my parents, and it was hard, and expensive.

ill have a girl and live with her all my life, but ill never get married. if she cant understand why then shes obviously not the one for me. i dont need a marriage so i can be miserable, i can do fine without.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
This story has more :bs: in it than you driving 211 on I95 in Florida...

i dont really care but whatever, i had sex with my girlfriends mom... more than once. neither were very hot, but the mom was nicer than the daughter.

heather (daughter) actually called me up last night and wants to hang out this week, ill try to get some pics. maybe even some excusive video footage:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread