Got a call from the Eagles regarding season tickets.

IcE

Established Member
The wait list is over 70,000 people long and I just signed up this year, they are 8k for fifty yard line seats two rows up. They called so early, I can't afford them yet. :( Looks like I wont be getting them indefinietly after Im abck on the list :nonono:

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
The wait list is over 70,000 people long and I just signed up this year, they are 8k for fifty yard line seats two rows up. They called so early, I can't afford them yet. :( Looks like I wont be getting them indefinietly after Im abck on the list :nonono:

That sucks. Going to see your favorite team play every game is priceless as a fan.

My uncle has been on the Green Bay Packers season ticket holder list since 1964. He is somewhere in the 3,000 spot. Oh did I forget to mention that they say under 50 people a year turn in tickets.

VPF

Common

Established Member
That sucks. Going to see your favorite team play every game is priceless as a fan.

My uncle has been on the Green Bay Packers season ticket holder list since 1964. He is somewhere in the 3,000 spot. Oh did I forget to mention that they say under 50 people a year turn in tickets.

VPF

:lol:

I like your sig.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Funny....how did you go ahead of everyone else? I've been on the list for about 10 years...they email me every season if single game tickets become available like everyone else on their list. I have yet to been called for a SL. Neither have any of my friends.

Last edited:

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
Don't worry about them this season Eagles won't make the playoffs.. Dallas will win the division followed by the Giants.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Don't worry about them this season Eagles won't make the playoffs.. Dallas will win the division followed by the Giants.

Typical Steelers fan....always hating on Philly. Lived there for 3 years and all they do is talk trash about philly. In philly we don't even think twice about you guys.

Matt37

Established Member
I was a season ticket holder for many years.... I cancelled them because I got so fed up with the ownership of the team and there carless attitude towards winning.

Until ownership stops kissing the fat man on the sidelines ass... at fat boy Reid gets some receivers... I will not give that organization a penny.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I was a season ticket holder for many years.... I cancelled them because I got so fed up with the ownership of the team and there carless attitude towards winning.

Until ownership stops kissing the fat man on the sidelines ass... at fat boy Reid gets some receivers... I will not give that organization a penny.

I agree...

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Couldn't you just accept them even if you can't afford them and then sell them off for a year or two just to break even? Then in a couple of years when you are in a position to afford them you'll already have them and not have to hope that they give you a call? If they are great seats, you sell them for $500 each for each game and bingo, you've made back your $8K.

IcE

Established Member
Funny....how did you go ahead of everyone else? I've been on the list for about 10 years...they email me every season if single game tickets become available like everyone else on their list. I have yet to been called for a SL. Neither have any of my friends.

Yeah man, it sucks, he offered me 50 yard line row two seats too, I was thinking I could sell them for a few years to hold a spot like someone mentioned. He is calling me back tommorow so I might try to find someone to go 50/50 with for this year. Im missing out on something I will regret not being able to get maybe ever again. :??:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Yeah man, it sucks, he offered me 50 yard line row two seats too, I was thinking I could sell them for a few years to hold a spot like someone mentioned. He is calling me back tommorow so I might try to find someone to go 50/50 with for this year. Im missing out on something I will regret not being able to get maybe ever again. :??:

make sure you arent getting scammed.....I know a lot of people on the list and they have not been called up. Thats only for the SBL you have to buy tickets every year.

IcE

Established Member
make sure you arent getting scammed.....I know a lot of people on the list and they have not been called up. Thats only for the SBL you have to buy tickets every year.

What exactly does that mean? SBL and stuff, I was called from the Eagles phone number on their website and they quoted 8,000, for the lower club seats, and 3500 for mid level.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
What exactly does that mean? SBL and stuff, I was called from the Eagles phone number on their website and they quoted 8,000, for the lower club seats, and 3500 for mid level.

It's a license you buy in order to have the rights to buy the tickets. Thats not a bad price I almost payed $9,500 for 2 lower lever 50 yard line area Seat Licenses 5 years ago. You still have to buy the tickets including pre-season at face value.

IcE

Established Member
It's a license you buy in order to have the rights to buy the tickets. Thats not a bad price I almost payed $9,500 for 2 lower lever 50 yard line area Seat Licenses 5 years ago. You still have to buy the tickets including pre-season at face value.

PM'd

Users who are viewing this thread