got a ? 740 whp NA mach and Z08 vette

71catruck

Established Member
Im wondering if anyone else has stuff like this happen. Im at the tire shop today just talking with a friend and this guy a few years younger than me i think (im 25) ask me if i want to race for cash. there is a black c6 vette in the parking lot so i ask if its his and he laughs and says no. i didnt think it was since he looked a little dirty with a bowl hair cut and no shirt on, classy right. his friend has a 740 whp NA mach 1, it had way more with the blower on but it was just to much to control. i asked jokingly if it was a push rod motor and he said no. so i just drove away laughing.

a few weeks ago a guy asked if my 2000 cobra r carbon hood made my car faster. then said maybe he will get one for his car and laughed. i say ya made room for the blower. he looks confused, laughs and asks were he can get one for his vette. i ask what kind and he says Z08. not a typo Z08. i laugh and drive off.

you guys get anything like this?

71catruck

Established Member
Cool story bro?????.. I mean nice kill.... oh ya there was not one.

well i posted it here because i would get the most diverse responses to it from all the different groups of cars in here. but next time before i post anything ill make sure to pm you and ask were i should put it and if its ok with you. judging on your response that shouldn't be to much of a problem since you dont have anything better to do than be a smart ass. but hey your just one of those guys.

gearhead08

Established Member
well i posted it here because i would get the most diverse responses to it from all the different groups of cars in here. but next time before i post anything ill make sure to pm you and ask were i should put it and if its ok with you. judging on your response that shouldn't be to much of a problem since you dont have anything better to do than be a smart ass. but hey your just one of those guys.

Sorry if you got your panties in a bunch. Just tired of reading bullshit threads in the roadkill section... and so are other people thats why it got moved.

03 deadpool

Established Member
I have been on both sides as a track tech and people claiming they wont run faster than there safety equipment will allow, and the car show types that overestimate there performance.If you have a good understanding of cars and mods u can see through the bull.

Users who are viewing this thread