Got a 56 in a 35... trying to fight it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
I got pulled over on the feeder road onto 75 in Dallas by a cop who was radaring me on foot. He pulled me over by walking into the middle of the street and stopping me. I was speeding but im trying to get out of it. Is there any way i can ask for calibration records on the radar gun etc... how can i get out of this thing?

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
here, you're gonna need this :

flamesuit_med.jpg

Lawman85

Banned
SVTCobra96 said:
here, you're gonna need this :

flamesuit_med.jpg
:lol:

Okay, I'll pm you the "How to get out of any ticket" book.... it will give you 100% guaranteed ways to defend yourself against any speeding ticket... just send $49.99 through paypal too me.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
500hp03Snake said:
I got pulled over on the feeder road onto 75 in Dallas by a cop who was radaring me on foot. He pulled me over by walking into the middle of the street and stopping me. I was speeding but im trying to get out of it. Is there any way i can ask for calibration records on the radar gun etc... how can i get out of this thing?

Did you read the purpose of this forum? This is where L.E.O.'s hang out and answer legitimate questions.

So let me see if I understand your question. You are guilty of speeding, but you want L.E.O.'s to tell you how to get out of it?

How about this, suck it up cupcake! Dont play if you cant pay :shrug:

BTW, this is closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread