Got 4 to $500 to spend!!!!!

02Lightning629

Established Member
I just wanna get whats best right now for that kinda money. I was going to order an exhaust MAC but I heard they weren't the best. The silver bullet is outta price range and so is the magnaflow. I figure for less than 300 bucks I think i'd be happy with the mac for now. Then i also could get another goodie with the 200 or so i have left what do u guys think I should get????

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Are you stuck on exhaust?? How much is the Magnaflow from LFP?? How about a ported blower?? C&L intake plenum and TB??

02Lightning629

Established Member
I'm currently bone stock. Been wantin to get something for awhile now, but havent had the extra cash now I figure I have a little bit of cash I could get something. I was thinking a pulley/diablosport tune which is under 400 bucks i think.

02Lightning629

Established Member
I saw the magnaflow from lfp on sale for 369 i believe but they are outta stock, but no im def not stuck on exaust cuz I've heard it really has no gains for a stock truck. so I'd rather get something like pulley/tune for some performance gains.

96SVT_2_NV

Established Member
02Lightning629 said:
I'm currently bone stock. Been wantin to get something for awhile now, but havent had the extra cash now I figure I have a little bit of cash I could get something. I was thinking a pulley/diablosport tune which is under 400 bucks i think.

bout time you got something, this kids truck has been stock since 02 :bored: , guess he couldnt handle losing to my 96 :beer:

good luck ronnie

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
buy a used 4lb lower, and a new custom chip from one of the top 3 tuners

oh and buy a drop in KN. It works fine for a 4lb lower i ran one untill about 6 months ago with a lot more mods and it didnt hurt me

02Lightning629

Established Member
Ill get ur ass just let me hookup nextime. :burnout: Yeah I just ordered a cai, and diablosport chip. Soon to order a 4lb lower and I def wanna get a ftvb. I wanna save up a little more after i get everything and bring it to JDM and get it tuned. I don't live too far from there so everything should work out good.

Users who are viewing this thread