Got 2 new rides recently, thought I'd share!

overseacobra

Established Member
I was in need for a new daily driver and truck to pull the race car and other crap, so I went out looking at a few models. I was going to buy a Eco Boost F150, but I couldn't even come close with a new loaded Ecoboost to the price I picked this baby up for! I'll get the Eco Boost next time around, or most likely a diesel by then :rockon:

She's got all the bells and whistles minus the navi, and rides like a dream.

Got the Linex, tonnau cover and Corsa exhaust on her as well

photo30.jpg

photo31.jpg

photo33.jpg

photo-7.jpg

I also picked up this bad boy a few weeks ago, it's a 2011 Harley Forty-Eight Sportster, all blacked out

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I actually just sold my 48. Great bike, tons of fun to ride! My only complaint was it's severely limited range.

Enjoy them both!

overseacobra

Established Member
Pretty good lookin truck, and awesome bike! :rockon:

Thanks!

I actually just sold my 48. Great bike, tons of fun to ride! My only complaint was it's severely limited range.

Enjoy them both!

Lol very true. It works alright down here in So FLo though, but I wouldn't take it cross country. I would spend more time filling it up then riding haha

Thanks!

Cant hide credit.

Looks very nice congrats.

Credit? I wish! Being relatively new to the country I don't have credit. Have had hard enough time trying to get a frickin credit card to start building my credit.

Thanks!

Monster Mach

Established Member
Thanks!

Lol very true. It works alright down here in So FLo though, but I wouldn't take it cross country. I would spend more time filling it up then riding haha

Thanks!

Credit? I wish! Being relatively new to the country I don't have credit. Have had hard enough time trying to get a frickin credit card to start building my credit.

Thanks!

beautiful cars... but why come to america? and what is your profession

overseacobra

Established Member
beautiful cars... but why come to america? and what is your profession

Thanks!

I wanted to start my own business, and as much as I loved Sweden it is very hard to do so with such a small market and HUGE taxes.

I opened up a performance shop and tuning facility for domestic cars here in South Florida. Just recently inquired about becoming a sponsor on this forum so until that is approved I don't want to post any links :beer:

That truck looks like a nice and comfy ride

You bet, rides better then my old Caddy DTS!

overseacobra

Established Member
badass new toys man. Love the blacked out look of the Harley!

Thanks!

Yeah I had to have the Harley blacked out, the exhaust really set it off. I will be getting black cylinder heads and rocker covers as well to complete it. Should turn out pretty good

/Erik

Users who are viewing this thread