GordsFord Performance HE Grill

03Cobra745

Well... Finally got around to installing my GordsFord Performance HE Grill.

In my opinion, the instruction could have been better, but I managed. (The instructions are actually geared towards installing the grill, while also installing a new HE.)

The instructions call for the front assy to be removed. Although this would have made the grill's installation much easier, I didn't feel like doing this. It was a pain getting to some of the bolts and wiggling the grill into place, but I was able to do it, without removing the front assy. (Only lost the skin off 2 knuckles.)

The HE grill is nicely designed and uses the existing HE mounting points. Because the grill is designed to also be used with a larger HE, spacers had to be used between the lower HE and grill mounts to prevent the grill from bowing when the lower bolts were tightened. (The longer bolts and spacers are provided and the instructions talk about this.)

The grill actually looks better than in these pictures. The camera flash made everything behind the grill very visible through the grill, which you normally do not see when just looking at the car.

HE_Grill_1s.gif

HE_Grill_2s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread