Gords stealth twin fan heat exchanger, complete

jcar302

Established Member
Guys, i'm selling this heat exchanger, because it is way to big for me to fit on my foxbody, the fans are too deep considering i have an lx with saleen kit, besides i spoke with the gords guy and he will make me one with the inlet and outlet on the sides which is what i'll need.
I got this in a deal with my 03 cobra engine. I did NOT use it personally.

Condition:
Seems to have little use, no bugs in it.
Some of the paint has chipped on a few bent fins, making it look worse than it really is. Because it's black and the chipped paint leaves silver spots. Realistcally i could of hit it with a little flat black paint and you wouldn't notice a thing, i just didn't want to mis-represent it as perfect. When you get it, you can do just that, and it will look like new.
I'd rate it an 8.5 of 10.
It has all the wires, and directions, some relays and what looks to be some extra crap.

If you were to buy this from Gords, if would cost you $670 to your door.
link
$420 shipped for the exchanger bare
$225 for the fan and bracket
$15 for the black
$10 insurance on the fans.

I'd like to get $500 OBO shipped. Which seems to be reasonable to me.
That's about 25% off.

I realize i have few posts here, so my buddy Tommy who's a long time member will vouch for me, and if you want my Ebay name, i'll glady pm it to you.
PLEASE, ask any questions, and i'll answer, i don't know much more than what i gave you, i'm far from versed with 03 cobra parts as of yet.
Paypal only.
Sorry, as an ebay seller i've heard too many "money order is in the mail" excuses.

420062_32_full.jpg

420062_30_full.jpg

Last edited:

jcar302

Established Member
I'd also be interested in trades for certain 03/04 cobra parts.
Obviously a deal would be struck for each of us based upon what you have's, value.

Here's a small list of stuff i need
Stage 4 steggy ported eaton, ported plenum and TB. (could be serperate)
Billet flow 2.76 pulley+hub, idler with bracket (sliver)
What i think is the old or original steeda CAI (since it's a fox i can't use one that goes in the fenderwell)

Last edited:

jcar302

Established Member
nobody even slightly interested?
I'd take the price down to where it would be enough for me to afford the new one i need, which will not have fans, so basically you'll be getting the fan setup for free.
Either that or i'm going to just take this one to the chassis shop and have it modified.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I am interested.... i am heading out the door right now so i will PM you later.

-Mike

jcar302

Established Member
At this point, i'm not sure i want to remove the fans, but if i did it would more than likely require a few tack welds to put them on another exchanger without the fans bracket on it.

Users who are viewing this thread