Gords and Calipers

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Been busy waiting for the Eaton to get back. Not very good pictures, I apologize! The blue is darker than it look as I was using a flash

lifter213

Established Member
Looks good! It will complement the flames and seats very nicely once you get them on. :beer:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks to all! Thought I'd get more flames, sure they are headed this way. Anyway, Eaton will be here Thursday, install Friday, hopefully dyno numbers Monday.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
awsome, I can't wait to see the results. I hope to send mine out in two weeks. Anyway, sorry for the hijack, the HE looks great!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Kevin, no prob. I did "muff up" a few of the fins putting the thing in. Can't believe how delicate they are. I suppose bugs and rocks will do a number on them next spring anyway. How do you like your Fluidyne unit? Notice the power sticking around longer?

hj16

Established Member
Scott - Just a suggestion. I think it'd look alot better if you filled in the COBRA on the calipers with Black to offset the Blue. Otherwise it looks good :thumbsup:

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Hank, sounds like a cool idea! I do have one more pic, used a rezor blade to get the paint off the Cobra. Do you guys think I should paint the rears? As of now, I left them alone.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I am not sure about painting the rears, but I agree with hj16. Painting the cobra in black would look great.

Kevin, no prob. I did "muff up" a few of the fins putting the thing in. Can't believe how delicate they are. I suppose bugs and rocks will do a number on them next spring anyway. How do you like your Fluidyne unit? Notice the power sticking around longer?
Yea the fins are really delicate. I am still very happy with my fluidyne. I have no actual data to prove anything, but I think I can feel a difference. It does feel like I don't lose as much power as I did before. But if anyone is going to go with fluidyne, wait until their 03specific HE comes out (if it ever does) because even with the modifacation to the bumper support, it still hangs down just alittle lower than than stock HE. Actually, I am on my second fluidyne :lol1: I broke the first one.

BTW - sambandit, does the gords HE hang down any lower than the stock one does?

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
It hangs a little lower but it is still above the front fascia plastic piece of crap. Just saw your vid btw, sweet! Check my comment out on your post and you'll see that I am sure your HE is helping.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
sambandit, SUHWEET! looks good and like the seats. Where is Castle Rock, Co. We (family) are heading out to Denver for xmas

kpinco

Established Member
Back at ya!!! We will be installing the Gords HE on my car this week!! We should have the Eatons back from Apten on Thursday. Guess what we are doing on Friday!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread