GoPro's on Black Friday at Best Buy

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
For anyone that does not have one yet....BB will have the GoPro 3 Black for $249.00 Nov 28-30th. I'll be picking one up. This is not the new 3+ it's just the 3 that was previously I think $399.99, then $329.00 now $249.00.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Tempting but I avoid retail shopping on Black Friday. I would expect a similar deal on a GoPro come Cyber Monday.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
It's Nov 28-30th....I'll go over on Thursday after eating turkey. Last year I went to the one in Germantown at mid day walked in and out with what I wanted. No lines what so ever......If I can go on Thursday I'll go and knock it out. It's 10 minutes from my house and I ain't worried about the lines.....I'll be in and out for what I want while the rest load their carts up.....LOL!

If only I could pick up a Macbook while I was there to download the vids too. I'll do that next year via points through work....although if you want one they have those at a deal too. $1049.00 for macbooks or there abouts...

60 inch Samsung TV under $1000.00....

NickF1011

Established Member
Tempting!! Been pondering picking one up for awhile. I think I've reached my annual budget on toys already though.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
some of the items you can order and get free shipping. I believe the gopro is one of them.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Actually I did post it.....but, it never hurts to post it twice.

If you are a Best Buy Elite member you can go online now and order. If not you will have to stand in line to get a ticket to get the door buster deal. That means get there before 4pm since they will pass them out two hours before they open at 6pm. You have 3 hours to use the ticket. If after 9pm things are stil left it is first come first serve. A little bit of work but a great deal.

Also if you have a best buy card you can get 6 months free interest.......on this purchase.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Went out last night and bought it.... In and out in 10 minutes. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Why Try

Established Member
Went out last night and bought it.... In and out in 10 minutes. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Same. Line of 3 people. 10 mins and I was out of there. Thanks for the heads up. The remote should be cool to start recording from inside the car and save SD card space. :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Your Welcome all! Looking out for my MACA brothers! I ordered mine and it will be here Monday. I had dinner plans that would not allow me to get there at the time they opened and I was not going to miss out!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Put mine to use for the first time the other day.... had some fun tearing up my yard in the process. :D

[youtube_browser]KZi9XO9B0M0[/youtube_browser]

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Put mine to use for the first time the other day.... had some fun tearing up my yard in the process. :D

[youtube_browser]KZi9XO9B0M0[/youtube_browser]

Nice! I've got mine out of the box but, have not had time since then to do much with it. Need to get memory for it first. I need to read the book on it. Hopefully I'll find some time soon to do that. Have to get it ready for the 2014 season!

Users who are viewing this thread