GoPro Hero Balck

SVT Jim87

GOD DAMN I LOVE ME
Established Member
So my awesome GF got me a GoPro hero black for xmas!!!!!:pepper:

Im a complete noobie to GoPros all together and video editing programs!!! So i was wondering anyone good tips for with the gopro and any good video editing programs. ( something simple with the editing program cause Im gonna suck at first and mess up)

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
So my awesome GF got me a GoPro hero black for xmas!!!!!:pepper:

Im a complete noobie to GoPros all together and video editing programs!!! So i was wondering anyone good tips for with the gopro and any good video editing programs. ( something simple with the editing program cause Im gonna suck at first a whole a mess up)

I use iMovie on my mac, but GoPro offers a decent editing suite for free. It'll get the job done.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I just got the Black Series also. Update the firmware thru their website. Then you can control it with your iPhone/Android and see what the camera sees on your phone. It kills the battery pretty fast tho. If you have a pc use Windows Movie Maker. If you have a Mac use iMovie. I have not tried the one from gopro yet so I can't comment on it. I had to set the camera to 1080-60fps for it to work smoothly.

stangbanger856

Established Member
I don't have the Hero 3 but I do have the HD hero and Hero 2. The beat thing I have bought for it besides the suction cup mount was the LCD screen/back pack. It helps tremendously in setting up shots by being abel to see what the camera sees instead of "guessing".

Also a large memory card is good. I could fill my 8GB card in a matter of and hr or two when shooting in HD

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I don't have the Hero 3 but I do have the HD hero and Hero 2. The beat thing I have bought for it besides the suction cup mount was the LCD screen/back pack. It helps tremendously in setting up shots by being abel to see what the camera sees instead of "guessing".

Also a large memory card is good. I could fill my 8GB card in a matter of and hr or two when shooting in HD

The LCD would be nice, but the Hero3 has built in wifi which lets you preview the shot from your cell phone. A better upgrade would be the battey pack addition.

Last edited:

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
I also got one for Christmas from my dad and ive never owned a camera in my life lol. I would much rather just get the LCD screen for it though instead of using the wifi stuff running up my data plan lol.

SVT Jim87

GOD DAMN I LOVE ME
Established Member
I was just messing around with the wifi on my phone and theres like a 5sec delay. So i might also be looking at a lcd screen.

Users who are viewing this thread