GoPro Hd Hero 2 with LCD Bacpac and accessories

2000gator

Established Member
Hey guys i'm selling my GoPro Hero 2. I have two of these so that I could record both whats in front and behind of me. I mainly used the sticky mounts so the other stuff is untouched. It has very low hours on and is in like new condition no scratches, blemishes...nothing

It includes what is in my pictures. All original packaging, Hero 2 camera, LCD bac pac and all of the regular and waterproof mounts (unused), manual, some sticky mounts, chest and wrist/arm mount, and some various extra bits and swivel things so you can mount it in any angle. If I find any extra mounts or anything i'll include it also. All of the extra backs and the lcd bacpac still have the protective plastic on it.

I also have a 32gb Class 10 Samsung micro sd card w/ adapter I have to find. If I find it i'll sell everything for $350 shipped. If not i'll sell for a little less. On to the pictures...

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

Last edited:

2000gator

Established Member
I'd really like to sell everything as a package. I'd consider selling the LCD bacpac seperate if someone else is interested in the rest of what I have.

2000gator

Established Member
$320 shipped for everything minus the memory card, I can't find it anywhere. I bought this from REI so it has a lifetime warranty, i'm not sure if it is transferrable though.

Users who are viewing this thread