Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
"Don't worry, it will stay on campus"
GLXRIHgXUAAvg_J

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I wonder if the Google ai will start turning "Israeli (insert profession)" images into Palestinian or muslim (insert profession) images

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Who had had:

“the jews vs isalm conflict would be the one great thing to expose the liberal insanity and these same stupid jews will still vote for them for public office because Trump is a bad man?”

The Jews that I know HATE Biden.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I never met a jew that did not vote democrat but I live a sheltered White boy life.
Maybe they are out there but I’d say it’s like an 80/20 split.
Maybe depends on your circle or where you live? Like all my Black and Latino friends/family are Conservative, but I live in Orange County and try to not associate with Liberals.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
The Jews that I know HATE Biden.
I have met like one conservative Jewish family and they were pretty damn conservative, it was refreshing. However most that I have met here in the US are unapologetically liberal AF and very smug about it.. The kinda schmucks that would definitely let the fox into the hen house. Obviously Israeli jews are vastly different from their so called brethren..

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have met like one conservative Jewish family and they were pretty damn conservative, it was refreshing. However most that I have met here in the US are unapologetically liberal AF and very smug about it.. The kinda schmucks that would definitely let the fox into the hen house. Obviously Israeli jews are vastly different from their so called brethren..
Well Jews like free so......

But i get ya...ive met a couple conservstive jews in my life and travels and they didnt get why the majority of jews voted dem

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
American Jews would vote for Adolf, Reinhard, Martin, etc..., as long as he was running as a Democrat.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Google just laid off a few dozen of the protesters. I guess I'm just not in touch with society these days because I just don't understand how one can bite the hand that feeds you.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Fire them all for insubordination

No. 100% to the contrary.

Seriously think about it like this. They’re the only google employees with enough guts to publicly admit their hate for America and love of fascism. They are, beyond the shadow of a doubt, googles most dedicated employees. They must be rewarded.

Every one of them should be given the job of their choice, start at the top, with the exception of their ceo, sundar pichai.

They are doing exactly what google wants them to do without lying about it. Right?

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
No. 100% to the contrary.

Seriously think about it like this. They’re the only google employees with enough guts to publicly admit their hate for America and love of fascism. They are, beyond the shadow of a doubt, googles most dedicated employees. They must be rewarded.

Every one of them should be given the job of their choice, start at the top, with the exception of their ceo, sundar pichai.

They are doing exactly what google wants them to do without lying about it. Right?
My thoughts exactly. What does Google or any other company expect…this is what happens when we brainwash everyone. They are model employees being consistent with Google’s ideals and how they want their employees to behave.

Users who are viewing this thread