Goodyear F1 GS-D3 Set for Sale P245/45ZR17

miniSHO

Established Member
Seeing if there is any interest in (4) Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires in size P245/45ZR17 with 75% tread life left. Looking to get $100/pc plus shipping. I have the original bill for the tires, which cost $240/pc. Selling them as a set unless I can get mulitple buyers together at once. Thanks.

EDIT: Price has been reduced to $85/pc plus shipping. This is only about 1/3 the price of brand new GS-D3's.

Tire #1
tire1.jpg

Tire #1 side
tire1side.jpg

Tire #2
tire2.jpg

Tire #3
tire3.jpg

Tire#4
tire4.jpg

Sidewall Writing
dsc06333.jpg

dsc06334.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

miniSHO

Established Member
I cant believe no one needs a set of good used tires. People fall all over these Goodyear D3's. That's all I read about on these forums.

navi243

Established Member
Im just waiting on someone to jump on the other two tires...I doubt many people would put 245 on there car in the front and the rear.

I think it is very unlikely that anyone would buy all four, unless they were going to use two up front, and keep the other two for later use.

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
I might be interested in the other 2, but would like to see some pics of the tires before I commit.

miniSHO

Established Member
Sorry for the delay on the pictures. My internet has been down at home.

The tires do not have any damage to them and they are worn even as you can see in the pictures. They have very low mileage on them. I also have the original invoice for them. The original posters will get first dibs, but if I don't hear from them in a few days I will sell them to the next person in line.

Thanks.

miniSHO

Established Member
OK, everyone has been PM'd that was originally interested in the tires. If I don't hear from them in the next few days, I have another pending offer that will be admitted.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread