Goodyear Eagle F1's - 8 total

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I have been stockpiling tires but now I need the cash. I have 8 Goodyear Eagle F1's in 27540ZR17 size, they are used, and average around 6/32. Some might have 7-8/32, it's the luck of the draw. These tires have been stored in a cool dry climate controlled environment for the duration with no exposure to sunlight. They are going for $85 each plus $20 shipping, per tire, until I have time to put them on the "evil auction site". Shipping is set by UPS, not me, so no negotiating on that...sorry. These need to go, but I'd like to see them go to my Mustang buddies first. Make inquiries to [email protected].

PDub6s

Established Member
JoeNashville said:
OK, that was you. That was entertaining.

Glad I could amuse you. I meant $50.00 a piece or $100.00 for two tires. Either way my mistake but you can see where the confusion was coming from on both sides. However, if you want to continue to bash me feel free since it was my mistake in the first place.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Glad to see the amusement was mutual. However, I can only see one side where there was confusion...and it wasn't mine ;)

TTT...onto eBay if there are no decent offers coming from places "other than" eBay. :)

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
JoeNashville said:
I have been stockpiling tires but now I need the cash. I have 8 Goodyear Eagle F1's in 27540ZR17 size, they are used, and average around 6/32. Some might have 7-8/32, it's the luck of the draw. These tires have been stored in a cool dry climate controlled environment for the duration with no exposure to sunlight. They are going for $85 each plus $20 shipping, per tire, until I have time to put them on the "evil auction site". Shipping is set by UPS, not me, so no negotiating on that...sorry. These need to go, but I'd like to see them go to my Mustang buddies first. Make inquiries to [email protected].

where you located?

Users who are viewing this thread