Goodnight Mopar

98_SVT_Cobra

Established Member
Had the L out last night. Tried running a pair of crotch rockets, but only one of them would run. The one that did kicked my butt. Then I found an old Dodge Fart, oops Dart, sounded pretty healthy. My passenger asked him how he was doing tonight as we sat at the light, he replied "it's a good night for Mopars". Light changes and I hit it, guess he doesn't want to go from a dead dig since he slowly brought it up to about 20. I took the jump and had him by a length and a half. then we catch another light. Same thing, he babies it to about 20, but I give him the jump this time. Pulled a fender on him by the end of first, then held that through second into third. He seemed a little disapointed with the results, and wasn't so talkative anymore. He did say it was a 340, and it looked good if you like Dart Swingers.

------------------
-Russ-
<A HREF="http://www.svtperformance.com" TARGET=_blank>www.svtperformance.com
</A>
Moderator - Road Kill , Cobra Tech and Aftermarket
98 Cobra 3.55's 13.26 @ 104
99 Lightning chip-n-filter 13.39 @ 101.8
72 Chevelle SS 454 11.60 @ 116
68 Camaro 12.20 @ 116 (when it had a motor)

WH-Snake

Had the L out last night. Tried running a pair of crotch rockets, but only one of them would run. The one that did kicked my butt.

Hate to say it but most newer sport bikes will run in the 10's stock. Oh well I have to give you credit for trying. Nice kill on the Dart.

95COBRA1

Established Member
I have to agree with wht_snk. Most of todays sport bikes like the (spelling) hiabusa's run 9.7's bone stock and they are coming out w/ a turbo kit for those I heard. That was a nice kill on the dart though. He probably thought that he had you covered and then you take him by a fender after giving him a head start had to piss him off.

wheelspin

Established Member
I saw a kit available for the Hyabusa that cranks out like 325 at the wheel. Not bad for a 500 lb bike... They claim 7's on street rubber if I remember right...

Users who are viewing this thread