Good weather = pix of the GT

DrewSStanG

Established Member
Alright guys i couldnt help but take pictures, the blue looked sooo deep in the sun after i quick detailed the ride. Got my front coil-over kit installed as well :crazy:

85746.jpg

85747.jpg

85748.jpg

85749.jpg

85750.jpg

85751.jpg

thanks for looking!

Also give me your opinions on the mach 1 wing i have on there, im kinda starting to think its fund a permanent home on t3h s0n1c. Later dudes, ill check the thread in the mornin :cool:

O and i have a new exterior mod (well 2 if your picky) on its way, i should have it any day now, and its painted and ready to go so ill have pix asap.

99gtstinger

Established Member
im really likin the whip..as far as the mach 1 wing--i like the way it looks..but perhaps encorporating something else black in the front? maybe a vinyl sticker in front of the scoop or maybe im just biased

Fordy

Established Member
Probably one of the best looking GT's I've ever seen, nice work man, and that Mach wing better live there forever! Have you thought of popping out your amber piece from the headlights?

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
dude seriously...my mouth dropped open after seeing those pics...absolutly beautiful car u have there man. very nice!!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
ummmmmmmmm wow!!!! but why the hell does it say mustang V6 in your sig?

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
please tell me that thats your car because its one of the finest i seen.:rockon:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Looks awesome man, very nicely done. That blue looks so deep! Those 17" FR500's look perfect, I think I need to get me a set of anthracites.

DrewSStanG

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
ummmmmmmmm wow!!!! but why the hell does it say mustang V6 in your sig?
Thanks for all the compliments guys! :rockon:

Hmmm i dont see where my sig says i have a v6 lol...

Sig:

2003 GT: Sonic Blue, black and aluminum

Performance: 3.73's, Comp Cams xe262ah's, C&L plenum, Steeda pullies, K&N FIPK II, Flomaster catback, O/R H-pipe, Steeda adj clutch quadrant, cable, f/a, Steeda Tri-Ax, SCT tuned, subframes, Eibach ProKit
Wheels and Tires: 17x9, 17x10.5 Black Deep Dish FR500's, 275/35 Kumhos, 315/40 NT555R's
Interior: MGW E-Brake Handle, MGW Cup Bezel, Steeda Shift Knob, Steeda A/C Knobs, Steeda Headlight Knob, 4.6 Lighter Knob, Billet Door Lock/Window Control Buttons
Exterior: Mach 1 Chin Spoiler, Mach 1 Grill Delete, Blacked Out Tailights, Steeda Race Wing, Billet Steeda Race Winglets
283rwhp/288rwtq T3H 2V C4N N3V4 L0S3

Last edited:

PuertoricanSRT

Established Member
Sorry for this question guys but how can I post a photo. Or put the photo in my sig. I only know how to post it in a website. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread