Good used cars for women 8-9k?

ModularFan

Established Member
I bought my wife a 2001 Lexus IS300. It is an awesome machine! 6 Cyl, rear wheel drive, compact but comfy, no blind spots, and its fast. I think the IS300 is the best thing for the money. It is a cheap luxury/sporty car.

Supra motor ftw, Id definitely, buy one for that specific reason.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Sorry, I'm a chauvanistic 60+ male - why would a female need anything different in a car than a male? Let's see, some of the things I look for in a car (in no particular order):

1. Reliable
2. Safe
3. Decent mileage
4. Decent performance
5. Decent looks (not a wreck)
6. Enough room for my purposes

Most of the females I have known (and it's been a few in my 60+ years) wanted pretty much the same kind of car I wanted: stylish, fast, reliable. When my son was growing up and playing sports, the family car was a minivan; as soon as he graduated college, I got my wife a Mustang GT and myself a Cobra. My wife's nickname is "Leadfoot".

DARK GEARS

Banned
Sorry, I'm a chauvanistic 60+ male - why would a female need anything different in a car than a male? Let's see, some of the things I look for in a car (in no particular order):

1. Reliable
2. Safe
3. Decent mileage
4. Decent performance
5. Decent looks (not a wreck)
6. Enough room for my purposes

Most of the females I have known (and it's been a few in my 60+ years) wanted pretty much the same kind of car I wanted: stylish, fast, reliable. When my son was growing up and playing sports, the family car was a minivan; as soon as he graduated college, I got my wife a Mustang GT and myself a Cobra. My wife's nickname is "Leadfoot".

This is true. A lot of girls I know like to speed like a mofo. I drive like a grandpa compared to them.

Users who are viewing this thread