Good tuning by the OC

lizardbreath

Banned
I'm willing to drive about 30-40 minutes to get to there from OC but I am looking for a shop to install some 4.30 gears and dyno tune my car. Any suggestions?

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
for the dyno tune 99% of the people will say greg @ ret, as far as the install not sure if he does them anymore, maybe someone else will chime in

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Greg at RET in downey for tune. As far as gears, i would like to know to. I need to take my 5.0 get new gears.

majinprodigy

Established Member
if you guys want an install shop, GTR in rancho... me and my buddy have been going to them alot recently to get shit fixed that damn XMP jacked up.... they are really chill and fair, they couldnt get his gears in 1st time 2nd time the differential was bad and finally got it done on 3rd try and kept the initial cost the same (290) search GTRHIPO on google or something

crizzut

Established Member
lizardbreath said:
Bump. Greg wants a total of 700$ to tune my car if I get a tuner or 600$ for just a chip. Discuss.

find out how much a dyno session would cost if you didn't buy your tuner through him. I bought my xcal 2 used for 200, very good deal and I think it might save some money in the long run. check ebay frequently.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
crizzut said:
find out how much a dyno session would cost if you didn't buy your tuner through him. I bought my xcal 2 used for 200, very good deal and I think it might save some money in the long run. check ebay frequently.

just grab a xcal 2 or a chip, he can reburn the chip or just upload a new tune on the xcal for 350 :read:

Users who are viewing this thread