Good tune in Dallas

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
anybody know where to get a good tune near dallas Tx? New to this site. just picked up an 04 cobra and looking to do some mods pretty quick. just need to find a place to get a good a$$ tune

I8A4RE

Established Member
McCobra said:
anybody know where to get a good tune near dallas Tx? New to this site. just picked up an 04 cobra and looking to do some mods pretty quick. just need to find a place to get a good a$$ tune

HPP is where you need to go. Its in Lewisville off of 121. Its supposed to be the best place for tuning your cobra.

McCobra

(--)
Established Member
talked to a couple people there but cant ever get a call back. guess they are real busy. anybody know a good contact there?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
that's the only problem with HPP, they're customer service isn't always the best but they are extremely busy. they have always done great work and personally i don't care about the customer service as long as the work is good. it's the only place i go, just take a drive over there and talk to them if you can't reach them on the phone. www.HPPracing.com may help as well.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
I agree, sometimes it is hard to get them to call back if they are busy. Which they usually always are. But they are honestly some of the best guys around. They know their shit and will go out of their way to help someone. They are busy for a reason. They are one of the best tuners for in TX, if not the country, for the 03'-04' Cobra's.

I agree with, RedfireSVT. Just go by the shop since you are somewhat local. Ask for Manny or Ozzie. Tell em' Graycen sent you. They will help you out.

Only place I will ever let tune my cars again.

Users who are viewing this thread