Good Traffic Lawyer in Mass

rondog622

Established Member
what do you need a "traffic " lawyer for? In mass you usually dont have a lawyer for a ticket appeal. If its something more..PM me..I know people.

Ron

jbs$

Established Member
Good and reasonable priced, words, when being used to describe Lawyers, do not go in the same sentence.

redcollection8

Established Member
what do you need a "traffic " lawyer for? In mass you usually dont have a lawyer for a ticket appeal. If its something more..PM me..I know people.

Ron

long story short. . couple years ago I was speeding and got pulled over. Was told twice I could get a different court date from the clerk (had to change court dates for military reasons and couldn't make it to mass) , apparently its only allowed once. Local PD in CT called told me I had a bench warrant.

=
Good and reasonable priced, words, when being used to describe Lawyers, do not go in the same sentence.
I understand that.. thus the reasonably priced. I'm willing to pay, but not something over the top.

Last edited:

rondog622

Established Member
long story short. . couple years ago I was speeding and got pulled over. Was told twice I could get a different court date from the clerk (had to change court dates for military reasons and couldn't make it to mass) , apparently its only allowed once. Local PD in CT called told me I had a bench warrant.

=

I understand that.. thus the reasonably priced. I'm willing to pay, but not something over the top.

Best bet is to go to the court. Have someone drive you in a car not registered to you so you don't get stopped and locked up. Explain to them the situation. More than likely they will set up a date or just tell you a fine amount to pay. Was the ticket local or state and what town was it issued?

rondog622

Established Member
Yeah I hear you but your best bet is to deal with it. If you get stopped in this state ur looking at gettin locked up and if your alone your car towed. Your not being charged with anything other than failing to appear so just go tothe court with all your info and your story Nd be done with it

Users who are viewing this thread