Good to be Back!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Well I've been out of the game for quite some time now but last weekend I gave in and traded in the Explorer DD i've had for 6-7 months and picked up this...

blackcobrant1.jpg

blackcobra3je2.jpg

engineex1.jpg

interior3ev2.jpg

Feels good to be back in the seat of a Cobra again...I don't personally care for the wheels but it should be getting new ones here before long along w/ some H&R SS springs and Longtubes and a retune. Right now its making 412/363 on a 6lb pulley w/ a Steeda power-pipe, o/r x-pipe and flowmaster catback. :pepper:

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
badass98svt said:
Good to see you back!
What kind of seats are those?

They are called Elite 7's I believe, they're based very closely off of a Sparco but a LOT cheaper and feel the same. I put those in because the front seats were shot all to hell plus my buddy can get aftermarket stuff at cost for me he hooked me up pretty good!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
LaserRedSnake said:
They are called Elite 7's I believe, they're based very closely off of a Sparco but a LOT cheaper and feel the same. I put those in because the front seats were shot all to hell plus my buddy can get aftermarket stuff at cost for me he hooked me up pretty good!

How much were the seats?
Did they bolt up to the factory brackets?

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
badass98svt said:
How much were the seats?
Did they bolt up to the factory brackets?

My buddy got them for me for like 360 for the pair, which is his cost, but would normally have been closer to 550. We used the stock seat brackets and just drilled a hole on each side of the bracket to bolt the new seat up seeing as how the screw holes on the new seats were closer together than the factory ones. They fit like a champ!

Users who are viewing this thread