Good Tattoo Shops in the DFW area

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
hey, we are going to be down in the DFW area in June, my wife's niece wants a her to get a tat with her, but the place she wants to go I do not know about, and am leary. Any help is greatly appreciated.

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
STUDIO77 TATTOO 817-548-8959
FUJI

He has done many of my friends tattoos, he is in Arlington. He is a little expensive from what I hear, but you get what you pay for. I have # to my friend who does it at his house now, he used to have a shop and its really good, he has done the 2 tats I have. pm for info if interested

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
Dime a dozen, and not all artist do the same quality work even at a well known shop lol My personal bias is lower greenvile tat shop in Dallas, who charge by the hour. I wouldn't go anywhere outside of Dallas (no real reason other than bias)

Just remember that touch ups and future visits will\may be required so, plan on being back in town for that if you don't want to pay extra,

Last edited:

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Pipeline Tattoo in Hurst. Ask for Victor. He is awesome! Outline was done by stencil, but everything else was done by freehand.

Phoenix-30May08.gif

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
]sVt[Po|son;9593356 said:
I have # to my friend who does it at his house now, he used to have a shop and its really good, he has done the 2 tats I have. pm for info if interested

Eww, a tattoo shop run out of a house, can we say AIDS infection... although you probably already caught it from you Alcopoco Mexican prostitutes.

]sVt[Po|son

Established Member
Eww, a tattoo shop run out of a house, can we say AIDS infection... although you probably already caught it from you Alcopoco Mexican prostitutes.

:lol1:

I have known the guy, many of my friends have gotten their tat from him, he used to have a shop...eh whatever, no need to explain myself to you.

Go to Studio77, you won't regret that decision.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I have six tattoos, and never had to return for touchups. I don't see why you would, unless the guy doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread