Good suspension setup?

erick stangup

Established Member
What is a good suspension for a street car. My goal is to push about 600hp on my 2011 gt. My car is not a daily driver its more of a weekend and car show type of car. My goals for my car is to put a paxton sc amd i have an manual 6speed with 3.73 gears. I would like my car to hold all the power without losibg traction. I will occassionally take it to the track

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Lowering springs, uca, lca's, relocation brackets for your lca's, and shocks and struts. Thats the basics. As far as which brand you cant go wrong with anything from BMR. The stuff I have from them is top notch. Eibach makes good stuff too I love the feel of the car with the shocks, struts and springs. Traction with a paxton is going to come down to getting some drag radials, no street tire will help you in that department.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
I have the poly bushing upper and lowers and there might be a slight increase in noise but nothing unbearable and mines a DD.

bmyles

Established Member
I have the steeda UcA , mount , phb. Lca's and even with a 1 piece d/s the noise increase is pretty much non existent. I am super picky about my ride quality and I am happy with it. I have had other brands over the last 8 years on various mustangs and and the steeda stuff is the best by far., in all fairness I never tried bmr so I don't know but I have had umi, bbk , whiteline ect and I don't know if the he steeda performs any better but it's definitely quieter

'14 Shelby

Established Member
I have only noticed NVH on the highway in 6th at about 2,000 RPM. Other than that, as far as traction goes...you'll need Drag Radials to get any type of traction. Pretty much forget first gear though

Users who are viewing this thread