Good shops in NC area?

Feary

Established Member
I need some things look at on my 99, So if you know of any shops you trust let me know there Website/Location please. Need the top aligned and the suspension/brake rotors/ or whatever problem im having with the horrible ride of my car.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I have had good results with Randy Haywood at Haywood Speed in Cary. I heard TrueBlue is a good shop too, but I don't have any experience with them, just Randy and his crew. Oh, they are awesome people by the way, very nice.

Haywood Custom Speed Shop
(919) 854-4774
6204 Daimler Way
Raleigh, NC 27607

Last edited:

SSKillr

Established Member
My friend is having his 03 cobra built at true blue performance. From what I've seen there very good with mustangs. They have a 2V gt making 675rwhp with the stock intake and it's an everyday driver. There website is www.trueblueperformance.com

I've also heard good stuff about haywood, but have never been there, so I have no personal experience. Good luck!

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Jerry, at True Blue, used to work in the F-1 shop at Bonduraunt Racing School in Arizona. Safe to say he knows a good deal about suspension setup.

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
GeoSnake said:
Jerry, at True Blue, used to work in the F-1 shop at Bonduraunt Racing School in Arizona. Safe to say he knows a good deal about suspension setup.
Go to their site, my car is in the customer cars section. I'm at Fort Campbell now but they have my car. They want to show it during Mustang Week, plus I'm getting new heads and cams in the 03 cobra! She pulled a 560 on a slipping clutch. Anyway Dan Wagner (owner) and his crew is top notch. Their tuner is an amazing guy, he drives in from VA, Ed Clark and he has not had a blown motor on his tunes yet, knock on wood. Some other tuners cannot make that claim by several cars.

20,000 square foot shop with in house/moblie dyno and they also build motors for Bondurant racing school!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread