Good price on a used '12 GT500?

Colleton

Established Member
Dealership has a used '12 GT500 they've taken in trade. Black w/red stripes, SVTPP + Navigation.

It has ~ 27K miles, and is in excellent condition, no blemishes, scratches, dings, etc... Other than a K&N intake and filter, it appears to be unmodified. You don't need a tune to run that intake/filter, do you? The last thing I'm interested in is someone's modified problem child.

Any thoughts on a fair price on this one? Thanks!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I paid $40K for mine over a year ago, same as you describe plus recaros. It had 18K at the time. I'd offer $38K tops.

Last edited:

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Dealership has a used '12 GT500 they've taken in trade. Black w/red stripes, SVTPP + Navigation.

The last thing I'm interested in is someone's modified problem child.

Just keep mind that any car can have many bolt-on modifications and custom tune at one time, then completely set back to stock before trade in.
Only a knowledgeable person with a sharp eye would be able to recognize that OEM parts have been tampered with.

Speedboosted

Established Member
An intake with a filter is not a problem child lol. Offer around 35-36k and see what happens

Doc Vegas

Established Member
Personally, i would strongly recommend looking for one for sale on these forums, where the seller has been posting regularly for the "life" of the car. If I had to do it over again, for sure that's the path I would have taken...

sundaze

Established Member
Dec 14 I bought a 2012 with performance package, recaros, and nav....only missing option was glass roof. Car had 2800 miles...dealer asking 44k but took 40k. Car had a JLT CAI. First thing I did was bought a tune from VMP.

Users who are viewing this thread