Good pic of the new 01 Cobra front on the Bullitt

4fit?

Established Member
Found this pic that a guy I know took of my car at a benefit cruise-in this past weekend. Thought it showed the new front-end quite well so I thought I'd share. Pic also shows the smoked headlights, satin black grill pony and satin black fog light bezels.

img_4535_copy.jpg

Just for kicks, here's a couple others he took.

img_4537_copy.jpg

img_4405_copy.jpg

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Looks nice, I want to do the sideskirts and cobra front to mine to.. Your missing two things.. fogs and the back piece for the grill delete

4fit?

Established Member
Looks nice, I want to do the sideskirts and cobra front to mine to.. Your missing two things.. fogs and the back piece for the grill delete
1 - Bullitts didn't come with fogs. Will add them one of these days though.
2 - Technically, it's not a grill delete. Ordered the radiator cover today.

homer302

Banned
NNOOOOO! Don't do fog lights. That is the whole point of the Bullitt. It looks fine like it is. Maybe run some brake cooling ducts even if you don't need 'em. Kind of has a purpose unlike fog lights. It looks all mean and stealth just like that.

4fit?

Established Member
NNOOOOO! Don't do fog lights. That is the whole point of the Bullitt. It looks fine like it is. Maybe run some brake cooling ducts even if you don't need 'em. Kind of has a purpose unlike fog lights. It looks all mean and stealth just like that.
I hear ya man. I'll probably toss some on there, but they will definitely be smoked as to not stick out too much. Then again, I may decide against it and just leave it as is.:thumbsup:

wma8706

Established Member
Are you planning on adding a Mach1 chin spoiler like Grave's old Bullit? That would look awesome on your car.

4fit?

Established Member
Are you planning on adding a Mach1 chin spoiler like Grave's old Bullit? That would look awesome on your car.
Definitely not. Had a Mach chin on my stock bumper. Sold it as soon as I bought the Cobra piece. I'm not a fan of the Mach lip on anything other than the regular Mustang front bumper. It just doesn't fit/look right to me at all on any of the Cobra units, 99/01 or 03/04. However, I am considering putting on an 03/04 lip one of these days, but I sorta like the look as is.

THE_STIG

Established Member
I say get brake ducts instead of fog lights, the whole thing with bullitts is that they don't have fog lights

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words!

I say get brake ducts instead of fog lights, the whole thing with bullitts is that they don't have fog lights
Well, sorta. I mean, if that was the only difference between a Bullitt and a regular GT, I would be pissed. lol. To me, the thing that makes a Bullitt a Bullitt (exterior wise) is the color, the rockers, and the c-pillars. Fog lights are something that most people don't even notice. I mean, the non-chrome corral around the grill pony is another Bullitt-specific item, but no one seems to care when someone ditches the grill. :shrug:

To be honest, I'm undecided on if I will do it or not. Right now I am leaning towards doing it, but I could easily talk myself out of it. And, I may run some cooling ducts regardless of if I run fogs or not. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread