Good performance shops in Arkansas?

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yeah, if I go, it will definately be in Springfield. Those are super cool guys to deal with and ther is so much to do around the area. I know this one loser who went to get a dyno tune and the only thing productive he could come up with was doing a burn out in front of the main entrance of the mall. That a tool.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Yeah, if I go, it will definately be in Springfield. Those are super cool guys to deal with and ther is so much to do around the area. I know this one loser who went to get a dyno tune and the only thing productive he could come up with was doing a burn out in front of the main entrance of the mall. That a tool.

I hardly consider that "productive"... :shrug:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
I hardly consider that "productive"... :shrug:

Yeah dont hate because you havent figured out the whole burn out thing... :-D

But we also found the worlds strongest T shirt...... :idea:

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Yeah dont hate because you havent figured out the whole burn out thing... :-D

But we also found the worlds strongest T shirt...... :idea:

:rolleyes: I could pull off a hell of a better burnout than any of you. I have toyed around with my car enough to know what it's capable of, trust me. :-D

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Hell yeah. I don't know what that girls T-Shirt was made of, but its got to be the strongest material known to man. Cheyenne, we are definately hittin Hooters up again when we go back.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Alright, everyone hold off on the dyno tuning thought for right now. Something might be in the works. I really dont want to release anything yet, beceuase I dont know many specifics, but something might be going down. More details to come.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
You'll never find me roasting my Nittos after the money I shelled out for them. Speaking of tools, the naive owner of a Monte Carlo SS wanted me to roast my Nittos this past weekend:

My GF has one of those that may be retired in the next year or so in favor of being my DD and her getting a Cobra hopefully. The SS has the same dreams that my truck is having right now. Ive never seen a new one with a turbo on it, wonder what supporting work would have to be done. :shrug:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
Sounds like your gears in your head are turning Matt you better be carefull.

With the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Im going to have involved in this deal Im going to be eating mac-n-cheez and ramen noodles again for a while to catch back up

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
I just hope this is as much fun as I think its going to be. I mean I thought the KB was great, and it was for a total of about 4 months. Thats pathetic. Oh well, at least I have a REALLY expensive next step to look forward to. Tow pig, trailer, roll cage, YIKES!!!!!!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Hey Matt, at least you can run and grab some Ramen even quicker in your turboed Bolt. :-D

Good point, I guess. Thats a way to think in the glass half full manner.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
how much power are you estimating seeing out of your turbo setup?

Well, Frank made 640/715 on a 3" downlpipe and a little smaller turbo thatn I am going to have, and my set up is going to be a 4" dp I dont know exactly where Im going to draw the line at for now. I do have stock internals, and te fact that its driven daily (by choice) that I have to factor in. I think it would make 675 at 17 or so psi, I just gotta decide where Im going to run it at.

Users who are viewing this thread