Good news and bad news

dmreitz

Established Member
Lansing, IL (Chi. Suburb on Indiana border)
Ok, so there's good news and bad news...

The good news is that my dealer called me on Wednesday (8/7) and said my car is there!!!! Woohoo!!!

The bad news is that I'm out of town on business until Friday!!!
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

The waiting is KILLING me!!!!

anyway, just thought I'd share my enthusiasm... I feel like a little kid on Christmas!!!

:)

kino

Established Member
I can relate to you there buddy. Mine came in August 6th. I don't get back till October 25th. Course I hoping for October 1st!

KingKobra

Established Member
I'm feeling your pain!

Good luck sleeping until then! :lol:

I feel your pain... the minutes were like hours, but didn't even compare to the moment when I was driving over to the dealer to pick it up... or even more, the paperwork and introduction time before I could even drive it off the lot. :burnout:

Afterwards, It's all worth it! This car worth every penny I paid for it and more!

Congrats to you!

:beer:

dmreitz

Established Member
Originally posted by Undy
dmreitz, Just curious... when was you build date on it??

First off, thanks to everyone for their comments!!! :beer:

As for my build date... originally, my dealer had told me that it was July 23rd. Then SVT-TMLEADER checked VOPC for me and it listed my build date as July 29th, but with no estimated arrival date. SVT-TMLEADER did say that VOPC was not quite up to date though...

So, if you are in that range, you should have your car soon! One other thing... I'm assuming it didn't take long to ship since Chicago is only a few hours from Michigan... so if you are farther away, it might be longer...

dmreitz

Established Member
Originally posted by kino
I can relate to you there buddy. Mine came in August 6th. I don't get back till October 25th.

Ok, that's just horrible... there is NO WAY I could stand waiting that long, knowing that my car is at the dealer! 2 days is too much for me!!!

Good luck, kino... :)

Oh, and yes, I'll try to post pictures and thoughts on the car after I get it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread