Good music to listen to when you're pissed/angry...

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
well, i'm in a shitty mood... it's raining, and my car is broke down... damn... that sounds like the intro to a country song. What's some stuff yall like to listen to whenever things aren't going right??? So far I've listened to about 2 million Slipknot songs, some R.A.T.M... Anyway, all suggestions are appreciated! :rockon:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
well, backstreet boys, nsync, five, umm oh yeah dont forget menudo!

It always calms me down!

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
Keep your head up.... TUPAC anything off of greatests hits really, but I can obviously tell that you are not into hip hop ...

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Celine Dion....My heart will go on....it will sure help you out alot

dfw99cobra

Established Member
Mmmbop?

Slipknot, August Burns Red, Fight Paris, or some of the harder Three 6 Mafia or Project Pat always feed the anger pretty well for me...

svt_foci

Don't Answer
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Mmmbop?

Slipknot, August Burns Red, Fight Paris, or some of the harder Three 6 Mafia or Project Pat always feed the anger pretty well for me...

"dis b*tch dat hoe" ft ludacris

dirtchicken

Banned
Go pick up the DVD of the concert of Super Joint Ritual when they did a concert in Dallas/FW a few years ago. Phil Anselmo is the fu(king man. :rockon:

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Old Soundgarden stuff, Filter, anything from Master of Puppets, and maybe even some Black Sabbath.

Have a beer & it will all be better.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
All of you guys are suggesting Violent music. Myself & Beyondlimitz are the only ones with reasonable suggestions.

I'd also suggest Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Lindsey Lohan, OMG, lest i forget, Avril Lavinge!!!!

Keep it mellow fellows!!

6spd

Established Member
McFly said:
Dragonforce!

the pure cheesiness of dragonforce just makes me laugh. their guitarists are very talented but goddamn how can u listen to dragonforce when your angry!

angry? i like to listen to the music i normally listen to.
converge, between the buried and me, in flames, poison the well, necrophagist, glass casket, horse the band, hypocrisy, black dahlia murder, into the moat, misery signals, soulfly, opeth, dillinger escape plan, the list could go on forever. blah blah blah the list can go on forever

and when im tired of blowing my ears out, ill listen to some incredible music like sigur ros, dredg, and radiohead

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
ford_racer said:
Hawthorne Heights... put on some girlpants and cut yourself too!

he said pissed off, not crying.

Pantera, metallica, megadeth, iron maiden, g&r.

Lt14life

Established Member
i wouldnt really listen to dragonforce when im pissed off but man every time i hear one of those solo's it always puts a smile on my face

McFly

Pants!
Established Member
6spd said:
the pure cheesiness of dragonforce just makes me laugh. their guitarists are very talented but goddamn how can u listen to dragonforce when your angry!

angry? i like to listen to the music i normally listen to.
converge, between the buried and me, in flames, poison the well, necrophagist, glass casket, horse the band, hypocrisy, black dahlia murder, into the moat, misery signals, soulfly, opeth, dillinger escape plan, the list could go on forever. blah blah blah the list can go on forever

and when im tired of blowing my ears out, ill listen to some incredible music like sigur ros, dredg, and radiohead
dunno, i dont get angry too much I guess...

But yah Rammstein kicks *ss. Du Hast!

6spd

Established Member
McFly said:
dunno, i dont get angry too much I guess...

But yah Rammstein kicks *ss. Du Hast!

yea dont get me wrong dragonforce has some sweet ass guitar work, but they can get really cheesy at times.

hahaha the best band for cheesyness though would probably be manowar.

Users who are viewing this thread