Good Local mustang shop?

torquemonster

Established Member
So i just pulled my IRS and did some work and put it back in. I have a few problems though. For some reason, my car sits higher on the passenger side in the rear. Another problem is my alignment is way out of wack and Firestone couldnt fix it... So i need a good mustang or performance shop that can go over my car and make everything straight and alligned...
I called Brads but they are out a few weeks and im looking to get this done asap! What shops do you guys reccomend?

schropper

Established Member
Turbo technologies in Tacoma maybe? Did you mark your camber bolt when you took it loose? Maybe your springs need to be turned in the perch to lower the one side?

torquemonster

Established Member
joe5.0 told me about "the mustang shop" in auburn so im going to give them a call in the morning.

what do you mean, springs "turned in the perch" ???
and no i didnt marks the camber bolts, which is partly why is waaaay off.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
The car has coil over shocks so the perch does not apply. You have complete control over ride height by spinning the silver nut with a spanner type wrench.

You will want to find someone that can do a 4 wheel alignment.

torquemonster

Established Member
thanks Dave i'll give them a call.
As for the ride height, the passenger rear side sits a full 2" higher than the Driver side, thats a huge difference, and it wasnt like that before we pulled the IRS, so sometihng isnt right. Also, when i drove it today, i hit a bump and heard a Very loud "pop" come from the rear passenger side. So something is wrong back there...
Dave- I ended up keeping that hub puller because i forgot to return it, so if you ever need it just let me know and you can use it ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread