good in-car videos of paxton autos

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
so ive been scouting youtube for days, cannot find any really good WOT pulls of paxton auto cars in car. does anyone have some they could share, or someone take some? im still so torn on the TT or paxton route. theres a few TT vids that you can tell the car is really making some power, but the paxton car vids are all outside the car, wind noise is crappy. :nonono:

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
et will tell you what power a car is making, not sure exactly what you want, I have tons of vids on my youtube teambeefcakeracing, might have 1 in car from back in the day.

a tt, Paxton either one can make enough power to pop your engine.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
here is one of my 10.0 runs the week before I broke into the 9 sec zone.....

[youtube_browser]pm8lWzS7uHI[/youtube_browser]

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
et will tell you what power a car is making, not sure exactly what you want, I have tons of vids on my youtube teambeefcakeracing, might have 1 in car from back in the day.

a tt, Paxton either one can make enough power to pop your engine.

more so of how the boost comes on. ive never been in a big centri car, so im not sure how the boost "hits" and the sound in car of a centri. ive rode in roots and turbo cars though. :shrug: i kno its hard to tell in a video, but the video above is a pretty good example

Last edited:

03dsgdreams

Established Member
It seems the Paxton can match the power at the same boost level as a twin turbo kit but the torque is were the twins or even a single are going to shine. The torque is mostly what gives you that sucked in the seat feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread