Good hat?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Not sure if you like golf or not, but I got this first hat in black and it looks awesome. Even says 'speed' on the side of it. Got it at dicks sporting goods.

tour_cap.jpg

This one is pretty nice as well:

offsetSnakeIcon_cap.jpg

I used to wear an all black, flex-fit Hurley hat, but it got cruddy after like 4 years, so I recently bought an all black stretch fit Oakley hat and its great.

47b0d73182a4e.jpg

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
i kno you cant see the front but this ones my favorite. its an old school trucker hat with the foam front piece and it has an old Enjoy Mello Yello logo on it... my next favorite hat in the lineup is my black "new style" trucker hat with a red Hot Wheels logo.

randompics031.jpg

we were on our way to the track... and no i dont normally smile like that

Looks like you got a stalker in the back of the pic...

canibus

Established Member
i have yankee and dodger fitted hats all over the place. if you don't want to represent a team, check out pacific sun. thy have some nice ones

snake134

anyone know a good place to find a beanie hat with a visor(for the winter)? all the places i find them at are just a bunch of skaterboy places.....would be nice to have something like the detroit tigers symbol on it(or plain white, blue, black)...help?

Last edited:

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
anyone know a good place to find a beanie hat with a visor? all the places i find them at are just a bunch of skaterboy places.....would be nice to have something like the detroit tigers symbol on it(or plain white, blue, black)...

Shit I bought my grey and white one's from American Eagle and Hollister.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
anyone know a good place to find a beanie hat with a visor(for the winter)? all the places i find them at are just a bunch of skaterboy places.....would be nice to have something like the detroit tigers symbol on it(or plain white, blue, black)...help?

I got a Brewers one at Lids.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
well being from detroit, that's kind of pointless:rollseyes

but ill be checking out lids

edit: not there....my search continues...

Well, considering I went to a store located in Madison, and assuming you would go to the Lids in Detroit..it isn't pointless. Did you go to the store? Online doesn't mean shit.

Users who are viewing this thread